We are now accepting applications for a 3 bedroom home in Vineyard Haven. You may download instructions and the application below. You may also get an application at Island Library or at the front desk of the Vineyard Housing Office. 349 State Road in Vineyard Haven.
Please contact Greg Orcutt, Executive Director of Habitat for Humanity of Martha's Vineyard with questions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508 939 4573.
The deadline for application is Friday, May 3, 2019
You May Be Eligible for a Habitat Home if:
- You are in critical need of year round affordable housing.
- You are willing to complete the required sweat equity on your home (400 hours for a two adult household - 200 hours for a one adult household) plus commit to work on future Habitat projects.
- Your household meets the income limits.
- You do not have the financial means to purchase a house with a conventional mortgage.
- You do have the ability to meet the financial obligations of owning a home.
- You are a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.