Applications are now closed for the new Habitat Home to be built on Marion's Way in Vineyard Haven.
The Family Selection Committee will begin to look at applications in the weeks to come.
Please contact Greg Orcutt, Executive Director of Habitat for Humanity of Martha's Vineyard, with any questions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508 939 4573.
You May Be Eligible for a Habitat Home if:
- You are in critical need of year round affordable housing.
- You are willing to complete the required sweat equity on your home (400 hours for a two adult household - 200 hours for a one adult household) plus commit to work on future Habitat projects.
- Your household meets the income limits.
- You do not have the financial means to purchase a house with a conventional mortgage.
- You do have the ability to meet the financial obligations of owning a home.
- You are a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.